WARNING: House Fire Happened After A Samsung S4 Exploded Due to Improper Charging!


We have heard news of mobile phone malfunction and we have read or watch stories about it on the internet. Because of this, people are now aware of how to avoid these unexpected incidents. However, this one is quite different.

Are you using mobile phone charger different from your phone? Well, think twice if you are going to use it again as a Netizen shared unforgettable experience with his family after a Samsung S4 unit blew up and caused a fire in their home.

It was early morning of Wednesday, October 19 when Daverianne Quibael Beltrano's neighbors noticed that one of their rooms in their house was burning. Good thing, they were able to stop the fire immediately and no one was hurt from the accident.

The fire incident was eventually identified and it came from the exploded Samsung S4 that was improperly charged. According to Daverianne, that time his mother was using a different brand of charger, which he identified as Alcatel charger. He also mentioned that the phone was not charged overnight. Early in the morning, his mother noticed that her phone was hot because of charging, so she decided to turn it off and charge it to another place. Thirty minutes after the transfer, the phone suddenly exploded unknowingly.

He shared in his Facebook post the possible negative effects of using a charger to a different brand. This reminder was also posted as warnings for everyone's safety.

We all know that before this incident, the company Samsung announced their discontinue manufacturing and distribution of their Galaxy Note 7 because of previous multiple reports that the device may explode and catch fire due to battery malfunction. Because of this, the said company made their move for a global recall and replacement of the said units, however those replacements had also incidents of faulty function.

Regardless of what brand of phone that everyone is using, let us bear in mind the DOS and Don'ts of using in order to avoid accidents and mobile phone explosions.

News Source: RachFeed

WARNING: House Fire Happened After A Samsung S4 Exploded Due to Improper Charging! WARNING: House Fire Happened After A Samsung S4 Exploded Due to Improper Charging! 12:44:00 PM Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.